Your wedding gown is very important for you – but the way your wedding attendants look is surely equally important too. After all, these are your favorite girls in the whole wide world – and you want them to feel just as fantastic as you do on your wedding day.
How to choose the perfect dresses for them – and how to make sure they are happy with your choice? How to do this in an easy, smooth way? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
• Mixing and matching bridesmaids’ dresses is one of the hottest trends right now – and not without reason. Although mismatched bridesmaids’ dresses have been around for quite some time, this trend has grown to encompass a wide range of options both for the bride and for her attendants as well.
• Why would you settle on this particular trend? It makes things easier both for you and for your bridesmaids too. Allowing the ladies to choose their favorite fabrics, shades of a particular color, designs, lengths and necklines will help them pick dresses that really suit their bodies and natural features. Consequently, it will give them more self-confidence, they will be happier on the wedding day – and they will be better bridesmaids too.
• Regardless of whether or not you settle on the “mixing and matching” option, keep in mind that being budget-friendly will be more than appreciated by your bridesmaids. They are already spending quite a lot of money on the pre-wedding events and the wedding – and helping them save some bucks is surely a good idea.
Still searching for superb bridesmaids’ dresses? Come visit Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique and take a look at the gorgeous bridesmaids’ dresses we have brought in store for you and your lovely ladies!
Your flower girl is an adorable part of the big day. Cute, innocent and really beautiful, you will want her to be amazingly well-dressed for your wedding too – but how do you do that? How do you dress a flower girl in the most beautiful of ways?
We have gathered some tips to inspire you on this – so read on and find out more.
• White. A pretty white dress is a very traditional choice for your flower girl – and it can definitely flatter her innocence and natural grace. To add a bit of uniqueness to her dress, choose a design that resembles your dress as a bride. It doesn’t have to look exactly the same – but it should have elements that look similar (e.g. the fabric, for example).
• Formal. If your flower girl is a bit older (somewhere in between being a flower girl and a junior bridesmaid), you can dress her in a very formal and elegant attire. However, do make sure the attire is suitable with that of the bridesmaids (and of everyone else at the wedding) and do make sure the flower girl can be comfortable in a more intricate dress.
• Color. Your flower girl doesn’t have to wear white (same as you don’t have to either). A dress that combines white and other colors or a fully-colored dress will look just as adorable on your youngest attendant and it will definitely make her feel really pretty – so if you have a certain color in mind, you can definitely go for it.
Searching for beautiful dresses for you and your bridesmaids? If so, don’t forget to come and visit Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique! We hold an impressive collection of designer dresses meant to suit you and your wedding style – so you will be more than happy with what you find here, in our store!
Your wedding dress should be about you. It should be about your style, about your personality and about the grace with which you embrace your beautiful body. Your wedding gown should make you truly shine – and choosing something that suits your body shape can be more than important when it comes to this.
What are some of the most important tips to remember when choosing a wedding gown according to the body shape you have? We have gathered them right below – so read on and find out more.
• Tall. If you are a tall bride, choose a dress that beautifully flows against your body and emphasizes the grace of your height. A low waist dress or a dress that sweeps the floor in a delicate way would look absolutely gorgeous on you.
• Bigger cleavage. If you have a larger cleavage and want to emphasize this in a tasteful and beautiful way, settle on a dress that’s slightly scooped. This will help you show just enough of your cleavage without showing too much.
• Bigger lower area. A-line dresses are perfect for just about any type of body shape – but they are excellent for ladies who have a bigger lower area. If you think this kind of dress would be a bit too elegant for a casual wedding, consider sticking to this type of design, but choose a fabric that looks less formal (e.g. lace, for example).
Still searching for that perfect wedding dress? Here at Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique, we have gathered a stunning collection of gowns created by the world’s most famous wedding dress designers – so contact us, schedule an appointment and come visit us! We guarantee you will absolutely love what you find here!
Your bridesmaids are your best friends and your closest relatives, the special ladies who will walk before you down the aisle, the amazing superheroes who will help you plan the Big Day and the genuinely concerned women who will lend you a hand on the day of the wedding as well. Naturally, you want your bridesmaids to reflect you and your style – but you also want them to feel perfect on your Big Day.
Get a grip on the approximate number of guests you’ll invite before settling on a venue. This will ensure there’s ample space for your crew. As a rule of thumb, allow for 25 to 30 square feet per guest. That may seem like a lot, but it’s not if you count the space you’ll need for the tables, bustling waiters, the band and a dance floor.