Your wedding gown is very important for you – but the way your wedding attendants look is surely equally important too. After all, these are your favorite girls in the whole wide world – and you want them to feel just as fantastic as you do on your wedding day.
How to choose the perfect dresses for them – and how to make sure they are happy with your choice? How to do this in an easy, smooth way? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
• Mixing and matching bridesmaids’ dresses is one of the hottest trends right now – and not without reason. Although mismatched bridesmaids’ dresses have been around for quite some time, this trend has grown to encompass a wide range of options both for the bride and for her attendants as well.
• Why would you settle on this particular trend? It makes things easier both for you and for your bridesmaids too. Allowing the ladies to choose their favorite fabrics, shades of a particular color, designs, lengths and necklines will help them pick dresses that really suit their bodies and natural features. Consequently, it will give them more self-confidence, they will be happier on the wedding day – and they will be better bridesmaids too.
• Regardless of whether or not you settle on the “mixing and matching” option, keep in mind that being budget-friendly will be more than appreciated by your bridesmaids. They are already spending quite a lot of money on the pre-wedding events and the wedding – and helping them save some bucks is surely a good idea.
Still searching for superb bridesmaids’ dresses? Come visit Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique and take a look at the gorgeous bridesmaids’ dresses we have brought in store for you and your lovely ladies!
Your flower girl is an adorable part of the big day. Cute, innocent and really beautiful, you will want her to be amazingly well-dressed for your wedding too – but how do you do that? How do you dress a flower girl in the most beautiful of ways?
We have gathered some tips to inspire you on this – so read on and find out more.
• White. A pretty white dress is a very traditional choice for your flower girl – and it can definitely flatter her innocence and natural grace. To add a bit of uniqueness to her dress, choose a design that resembles your dress as a bride. It doesn’t have to look exactly the same – but it should have elements that look similar (e.g. the fabric, for example).
• Formal. If your flower girl is a bit older (somewhere in between being a flower girl and a junior bridesmaid), you can dress her in a very formal and elegant attire. However, do make sure the attire is suitable with that of the bridesmaids (and of everyone else at the wedding) and do make sure the flower girl can be comfortable in a more intricate dress.
• Color. Your flower girl doesn’t have to wear white (same as you don’t have to either). A dress that combines white and other colors or a fully-colored dress will look just as adorable on your youngest attendant and it will definitely make her feel really pretty – so if you have a certain color in mind, you can definitely go for it.
Searching for beautiful dresses for you and your bridesmaids? If so, don’t forget to come and visit Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique! We hold an impressive collection of designer dresses meant to suit you and your wedding style – so you will be more than happy with what you find here, in our store!
Your wedding dress should be about you. It should be about your style, about your personality and about the grace with which you embrace your beautiful body. Your wedding gown should make you truly shine – and choosing something that suits your body shape can be more than important when it comes to this.
What are some of the most important tips to remember when choosing a wedding gown according to the body shape you have? We have gathered them right below – so read on and find out more.
• Tall. If you are a tall bride, choose a dress that beautifully flows against your body and emphasizes the grace of your height. A low waist dress or a dress that sweeps the floor in a delicate way would look absolutely gorgeous on you.
• Bigger cleavage. If you have a larger cleavage and want to emphasize this in a tasteful and beautiful way, settle on a dress that’s slightly scooped. This will help you show just enough of your cleavage without showing too much.
• Bigger lower area. A-line dresses are perfect for just about any type of body shape – but they are excellent for ladies who have a bigger lower area. If you think this kind of dress would be a bit too elegant for a casual wedding, consider sticking to this type of design, but choose a fabric that looks less formal (e.g. lace, for example).
Still searching for that perfect wedding dress? Here at Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique, we have gathered a stunning collection of gowns created by the world’s most famous wedding dress designers – so contact us, schedule an appointment and come visit us! We guarantee you will absolutely love what you find here!
Amanda-Lina’s Sposa Boutique is proud to present new Spring 2017 Bridal Collection by Madeline Gardner during upcoming trunk show on November 17-28. Mori Lee has been creating Canada’s most popular wedding gowns through three generations of family guidance.
For over 60 years Mori Lee is providing brides with dress of their dreams and leads the world of bridal fashion in affordable luxury and exquisite design.This event showcases new Spring 2017 Mori Lee Collection and always generates a great interest, so we urge you to book your appointment early to ensure attendance
TRUNK SHOW TIP
If you fall in love with a gown, be prepared to make a decision that day – it may not be available in store once the show is over as we have made our choices for the store. These picks for future stock will take several months to arrive for regular inventory. Get the jump on the next season’s gowns by deciding at this event!
WHEN :November,17th – November,28th
WHERE: Amanda-Lina’s Sposa Boutique
177 Whitmore Rd., Unit 7
Sam and Rachelle are husband and wife team that started this business together in May 1995. Sam had worked in the retail industry with his parents when they had their store called Lina’s Boutique on Weston Road and Lawrence. He joined them in 1979 and over the years of expansion he gained in depth knowledge of fashion and retail management experience.
Rachelle graduated from Sheridan College specializing in fashion technique and design.
Amanda-Lina’s Sposa combines luxury with cutting edge style. Sam and Rachelle together travel and explore new fashion trends around the world, selecting the designs for each season in bridal, evening wear and prom. Our strength as people cover all facets of retail and offer the bride a vast selection of some of the most popular bridal, evening wear, prom brands in the marketplace today.
Rachelle’s expertise in customizing bridal gowns and eveningwear is an asset. We can sell most brands with changes.Our site offers online shopping competing with prices posted on any U.S. site. Dollar conversion, duty and taxes along with delivery do apply. This is an extension of the vast array of products available to you that is not part of our current inventory in the marketplace.
Whether you shop online or in store you are guaranteed to receive diligent service and quality products. You will benefit from the advice of our experienced fashion and bridal consultants, who know how to match a body type with a particular style to enhance your beauty. As part of the exceptional service at Amanda-Lina’s Sposa you have the option of customized changes with some designer brands.
Many customers have commented on the depth of our inventory and that we have the biggest selection in bridal and evening wear.
Amanda-Lina’s Sposa is proud to be home of SAY YES TO THE DRESS CANADA for the second consecutive season! Please tune in to the W network and watch us weekly on Wednesday evening.